the land of Yetalis

Dear Diary,

I heard shrill shriek, I was running out of time, the death goblins were going to catch me! Wait! Let me tell you how I got here. ‘Twas a the night of Friday the 13th of February when I heard a strange humming, I looked under my bed to find a strange glowing hole. I touched the hole then all of a sudden I was in a thick pine forest, I heard footsteps coming this way so I hid behind a tree. The footsteps belonged to a woman, the woman spotted me and walked over to me and gave me some food. “Eat up” she said. A short while later we heard a shrill cry, then we spotted 4 different coloured thing the orange one spoke first…

3 Comments on the land of Yetalis

1. Leona
    November 7, 2019 at 11:57 PM (4 years ago)

Yoru story had a very descriptive and had lots of detail to actually get that feeling that you are the person, that is in this weird land but with this woman and these creatures, but I do have a question. Why is it called the land of the yetails, or is it the creatures? And I would want you to read mine at https://msptaszniksclass.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-angry-gucci-woman_4.html!

Reply
  2. steven
    November 7, 2019 at 11:59 PM (4 years ago)

wat is thi thuwdhuiashduijbasjdnawjdn

Reply
  3. Cath (Team100, Melbourne, Australia)
    November 11, 2019 at 9:29 AM (4 years ago)

What an interesting story that incorporates the challenge phrase really well. I particularly liked the image you created of the glowing hole. Well done.

Reply